Vision & Values
- To challenge and inspire learners to gain the highest standards in a vibrant, well-resourced and personalised learning environment.
- To encourage learners to develop lively enquiring minds, enjoy learning and develop independence skills.
- To develop learners' communication skills and give them a voice to achieve their highest aspirations.
- To ensure that self-evaluation is an ingrained aspect of practice for all staff and learners.
- To encourage and prepare learners and staff to have healthy bodies and minds.
- To deliver a rich curriculum promoting social and moral values to support our learners to become exceptional citizens of our community.
- To work in a collaborative partnership with local, national and international organisations (such as business, industry and educational institutions), to share our resources and expertise and to learn from them.
- To ensure the SEND Legislation is truly in action: placing parents, families, children and young people at the heart of their decision-making.
- We believe that all members of the Academy have a responsibility to act in a moral and respectful manner towards themselves, others and their environment, showing care, consideration, co-operation and respect for all.
- We believe that all members of the Academy have the right to be safe, supported, valued and cared for at all times.
- We believe that all members of the Academy should be encouraged to develop their skills, expand their knowledge, embrace challenge and reach their full potential.
- We believe in encouraging students and staff to take pride in their achievements and to celebrate their success.
- We support partnerships between students, parents and school to achieve high-quality discipline and learning.
- We value all our staff and students, recognising that they deserve the highest respect and quality of resources in promoting the achievement of aspirational targets.
- We believe in being fair, honest and compassionate in all our work as a school.